Specialized Family Care

Who can live in an SFC home?

For a person to be eligible to live in a Specialized Family Care home, they must:

  • Have an IQ below 70 or a developmental disability
  • Require assistance, supervision, or training to complete their daily living activities like bathing, dressing, and eating
  • Be eligible for Title XIX/Medicaid, I/DD Waiver services or Personal Care or have private pay source

A person may be an adult or child to qualify for the Specialized Family Care Program, as long as the above criteria are met.